"Beginning"


so,,,it is just another beginning for a dream girl like me..:) actually I make a new step everyday that's why I say having a new blog is my another new step,in the other word, it's my first step today! I love writing but i'd rather keep it in my secret diary than posting it to public. Now you dont hv to question me why i say it's my first step..lol
 Today is different!
yes, everyday is different..nothing remains the same including my life.
I think better i share my life dreams and the way I struggle to reach in order to encourage anyone who has things in common.
hope it gives at least a little impact not only for me but anyone who coincidentally looks into 'Jedidiah' for a while..


c u in my coming post!!!

stay blessed,
Haniva

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)