Decision





i ever heard someone say "the most difficult thing is not when you have no opportunity yet when you have more than one." i never know how hard it is till i experience it by myself..

Having graduated University last year I try to find job as all the unemployed do..yes, being a job seeker. However, it seems like the job has not found me yet. J in spite of all the failure, I’m trying to be thankful for all that God has trusted me to do  at the moment. Though it’s not a very big job with much salary i’m so thankful He still trusts me to  teach some students English as private course teacher. This part time job trains me a lot to be a humble teacher and the one holding a mission from the Greatest Teacher “Jesus Christ”.
I’m trying hard not complaining God nor gurgling. All i wanna do is just let God control it all..i’m flowing through His perfect plan..
But today i just found that i’m so confused making a decision. Yes, so many options make you confused... i don't know which one should i choose. I’m afraid that my option today will bring impact to another in the future.i have a dream to continue my study in graduate level and want to struggle this year for a scholarship and at the same time my friend offers me an opportunity to join youth exchange selection. It seems so simple for others but not for me as i believe that every decision has its own risk. I cannot grab both. If i grab one it means i have to let another go. Meanwhile i’m still waiting for the job i’ve applied. Fiuhhhhh,full of options, right?!  I need to make a list of priority i guess.
My sister always reminds me to ask God’s will first before making any decision. I do it all the times but sometimes i just follow my heart coz i believe that God sometimes speaks audibly but sometimes He also speaks through your heart. I’d rather choose listening to my heart coz i cannot or never hear God’s voice audibly. This time, i mean tonight i’ll ask Him for a confirmation before i make any decision. It’s the best choice. No better choice than praying and asking His will.
As i’m flowing through His perfect plan, just see where He guides me..
Yeah, let’s see!!!
Inquiring of the LORD..


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)