A Long Journey of A Book

you know how many barriers should i pass just to get a book "walking with God in the classroom"???

here the story goes...

I've been very curious to read this book since my sister suggested me to read a year ago. she said that as a teacher to be i had to read. that's why before graduating teacher college i had kept a great desire to get this book. i went to find it in some popular bookstores in Kupang but it was in vain. my sister told me that this book is not available in general bookstores so she told me if i wanted to read, better i downloaded from internet. so, i browsed this book and got its pdf file, however, it was not complete. the pdf file misses some important pages from this book (it's what i thought) and the other crucial reason is that my eyes cant stand to sit before computer for a long time.

the next effort i did to get this book was by asking my sister to find as she's studying in Jakarta so i thought it'd be easier for her to get this book. But one day before i transferred money, my boyfriend went to Bali for a workshop so i begged him to find me that book. at that time my sister was having her exam so she couldn't find it very soon. my boyfriend was too kind to find, he tried to look for times bookstore though he did not really know the places in Bali. i really appreciated his effort though it finally was in vain coz the book (its Indonesian version) was sold out. :(

i had to wait again till my sister finished all her exams and was totally free from all her uni stuff. the waiting came to an end. she got the book, packed it and sent to Kupang via post. she sent it altogether with the book of my friend in soe. what seemed peculiar is that my friend has already got the package but i haven't.
i decided to wait for a day more before going to the post office. this morning i went there with a great hope that i may get it today. guess what happened??? the book was not there... the officer told me that the package have arrived in kupang but was not there in the office because the postman might have delivered it to my address. he said that if it has not arrived today I've got to go back to the post office tomorrow morning..
you see how long the journey of the book before it comes to my hand??? a very long journey with a long story.. :-D LOL
so, it has not come yet, meaning that i have to go back to the post office tomorrow...
hope my waiting would reach the end tomorrow..
i'm praying... :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)