One of My Favorites

Korean drama..yes, that's one thing I'm addicted to.. i think most of women will feel the same once they watch Korean drama. not only because of the cute and handsome actors but the story is very interesting, much more interesting than Indonesian shop operas--which are too long and have no end.

I've watched many Korean dramas and movies and have my favorites. "endless love, sorry i love you,Thank you, and Cinderella's step sister" are some of my favorite dramas. recently I've been watching "Pasta" and have fallen in love with its story. it means that i have to search more about this story but last night  i recalled one old drama that ever caught my attention. it's Cinderella step sister. i always remember this drama for two things; the first thing, the male character "ki hoon" who is very fascinating (i love calm characters like him) and the latter (probably it's the main reason i still love this drama) is its soundtrack "it has to be you".

Ki Hoon- The Jade

"Ki Hoon" was starred by Chun Jung Myun. i dont know whether "Ki Hoon" is his real character or not yet he's been very successful making "Ki Hoon" alive till it leaves me a strong memory about him. "ki Hoon is like breezing when you get sweat, an ice cream when you're thirsty and hot (lol) and the moon when you're lonely.. he's indeed very calm, charming and shady. He (Ki Hoon) reminds me about my dream man i wrote in "our dream book" when i was in senior high school. me and my friends wrote the characteristics of our dream men in my diary so anytime i open and read i always smile recalling my teen days. one of the characteristics is calm, the one like "Ki Hoon" lol..I know many people say that you cannot ever find a man like the one in a drama or movie but who cares.. i still believe that I'll find a great man like the shady green "Ki Hoon" one day... i don't know whether I've found him or not. sometimes time can change people. the only thing i can hope for is that when i meet him, it'll be the right time from God. :)

about its soundtrack-- i never pay much attention to korean songs as i dont understand the language but this song has really attracted me. you know, i got this song from one of my friends and saved it in my mobile so every night i can listen to whenever I'm not able to sleep. the first time i listened i just enjoyed its music but later i felt so curious about the meaning of this song so i browsed and got it and not wondering my self why i like this song (i believe my instinct rarely makes a mistake :-D).


you wont ask me why i like this song after you read its lyric's translation:
--it has to be you--by Super Junior Yesung

Today, i wander in my memory
I’m pasing around on the end of this way
You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more
I’m losing my way again
I’m praying to the sky i want see you and hold you more
that i want to see you and hold you more
It can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
yes because i’m just in love with you
i cannot send you away one more time
i can’t live without you
it can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
yes because i’m just in love with you
my bruised heart
is screaming to me to find you
where are you?
can’t you hear my voice?
to me…
if i live my life again
if i’m born over and over again
i can’t live without you for a day
You’re the one i will keep
you’re the one i will love
i’m…yes because i’m happy enough if i could be with you

Everyone has his/her own reason to like something.. i think my reason is quite sensible.. i dunno whether I'll get bored listening to this song. i haven't made a prediction.. if i finally get bored, it just proves that nothing lasts forever. However, if one day i meet someone like Ki Hoon, i 'm very sure i wont ever forget this song..it'll be the evergreen in my life...
  "Ki Hoon" wherever you are, please wait for me...!!!! LOL

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)