Sentuh Hatiku (Touch My Heart)

wow..wow..wow...
sure, this is the only word i could say to express what i feel today.
GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

i started this week with emptiness coz i was absent to Sunday service n felt kinda bad. i didn't really enjoy my day till this morning God has broken all the bad feelings inside me and filled me up till my cup overflew.. :)

what has happened with me?

2 days ago i was asked to be an interpreter for a ministry with the team from Singapore. I accepted it as i have committed to be available for ministry. i took a part with the team to the prison coz last ministry i also did the same. i was questioning God whether i was qualified enough to do it or not as i did not feel confident with my self, i mean--the spirit in me was unwell. i was the one who thirsted but i was asked to share the water to others, so i thought that i was not ready. but as a disciple i have to obey. i eventually went there this morning to the prison.

and the miracle happened there...

I believe I'm worshiping a living God, the one who understands and knows the deepest things inside my heart. and Yes, He has touched my heart with the testimony of  Jason--the song writer of "Sentuh Hatiku"--Touch my heart--. this song is so popular in my church and in all churches coz it was used as a soundtrack of a Christian shop opera in RCTI. the singer is Maria Shandy. Jason also did the same ministry in the prison and shared the Word so he didn't need interpreter.

God is truly amazing...not interpreting means i could sit and listen. it's such a blessing.. :)
This song has really touched my heart. Jason shared the testimony behind this song, how God restored a girl (Jason's friend) who was raped by her father and got frustrated till she wanted to kill herself but ultimately could forgive her father--the one who has broken her life. As human, we probably think that it's too impossible that a daughter who has been raped by her own father could still give a space in her heart to forgiveness. that's impossible.. but NOTHING's impossible with God. it's only by God's love. only His love can touch the bitter heart. only His love can make this girl give a space in her heart to forgiveness. amazing!  

i ever listened to the story behind this song from a pastor in his sermon but today God gave me chance to listen directly from the song writer and not only listening to the story, i got the chance to listen to this song sung by Jason (his voice is very beautiful) and also listen the Word of God from him. isn't it such a bliss??? :)

I have no words to express my gratitude. "sentuh hatiku" a very meaningful song that has touched my heart. if you ever heard this song and not knowing the story behind this song, now you know that each line of the lyrics is very deep. Just listen and absorb and perhaps you'll cry coz God's love has touched your heart.

The message i could share from this song is that God is working in all things whether it's good or even the worst thing, He's still working for His good purpose in your life. whenever you face unwanted things don't ever think that God doesn't love you. keep trusting Him coz He's still working, He's processing your life. even through all the pains you can still find a great joy as Roman 8:28 says

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to [His] purpose."
Today is a day of restoration. it's not simply a restoration but I've just realized that my God is the best scenario writer..LOL. He has written all the stories of my life even when i was still in my mom's tummy. I believe it's not a coincidence i could listen to Jason's testimony. God has arranged it all--all the scenes happened today. It's only by His grace...
and the last thing i wanna say is..... i love my life coz my LORD has made it soooo much more attractive than what I've ever thought..that's it!

This is the video of the song "Sentuh Hatiku" Touch My heart-- if you're willing to listen :)

then, below is the translation of this lyric
 --Touch My Heart--

how I love everything that happens
never alone live this life always accompany
how I realized this in my life
You (LORD) always give the best design because of love

Father, touch my heart, change my life
becomes the new
like pure gold You (LORD) form the vessel of my heart
Father, teach me to understand a love that always gives
like flowing water that never stops

hope you're all blessed as i have been blessed :)

Jesus loves you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)