to Forget

I've noticed another bad side of me...that is easy to forgive but hard to forget...
if someone can easily forgive but still find it hard to forget, can we call it "forgive"?

I'm not sure..I'm just too foolish if i say I've forgiven him but still cannot forget what he's done. maybe I'm misleading myself into wrong definition of forgiveness.

what i consider the truth is that to forgive means you've already forgot all things done by somebody that hurt you.
however, it's not easy as the fact i find today. i say i already forgave yet all memories that he had done and hurt me still cover my mind...
pretending as if i had forgot is hurting me :(

huff...if our brain is like computer memory, I'll throw all bad memories into recycle bin and then delete them all till it's absolutely empty so that i can have plenty new space for saving good memories about him.
i wish i could manage to do it...



from another me,
Haniva

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)