--Hard Worker Gonna Be--



Considering the need of more savings in my deposit I finally decided to find other part time job..
yeah..i know it sounds a little bit crazy coz I will have no time to take a nap.. my school finishes at 2.30pm and it takes at least 15 minutes to get home so sometimes I take a nap for 1 hour or 30 minutes if I have other activities in the afternoon. 

I've been praying for this till finally a good news come.. my senior asked me to apply for a part time job, being an English instructor in Supermath.. at the first time I got this information I was doubt whether I'd apply or not coz my best friend would apply too. I just thought that she is the one who deserves it not me.. so I didn't apply.. however, I made up my mind. my friend told me that they need more instructors. I was still considering it till I went to the final that I gotta work two times harder if I wanna reach my dream.. then I applied.
till today I still blame myself for making this decision. I dont know whether I am right or not. I just feel like I am too greedy. I've grabbed one but still want another.

I know the result hasn't been announced. I do really hope that my decision in applying wont steal my friend's opportunity to get this job.. I'm praying for it.. 

In spite of it all, I have to be ready if my application is accepted. it means that I will get no napping time. after school, I still have 30 minutes preparing myself for the tutoring and perhaps will go back home at 6 or 6.30 in the evening.. 

Okey, I've just started it thus, be ready!!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)