Sheila On 7 'Buat Aku Tersenyum'


Suddenly I recall of an old song by a group band from Indonesia-Sheila on 7 'Buat Aku Tersenyum' (in English; 'make me smile').



When I listened to this song for the first time, I was about in junior high school and I was freaking interested in this song.. I love both its lyrics and music.. It's so easy listening...

Tonight I still remember this song and it reminds me on the green of my life... we've not had regular contact on phone for almost a week.. Yeah, I sent him some texts just to say good night so did he, yet it was just too flat...
I miss our time when we debate so many things, when my anger was about to explode and he listened to me, trying to calm me down... I miss him for giving me a shoulder when I am too tired to look up...

I wish he would be thinking the same....so whenever my heart sings a love song, he would be able to listen to the song, there, in thousand miles that separate us..

datanglah sayang dan biarkan ku berbaring
(come dear and let me lie)
di pelukanmu walau untuk sejenak

(in your arms even for a moment)
usaplah dahiku dan kan kukatakan semua

(rub my forehead and I'll say it all)



reff:
bila ku lelah tetaplah di sini
(if I'm tired stay here)
jangan tinggalkan  aku sendiri
(do not leave me alone)
bila ku marah biarkan ku bersandar
(if I'm angry let me lean )
jangan kau pergi untuk menghindar
(do not go to avoid )

rasakan resahku dan buat aku tersenyum
(feel my anxiety and make me smile)
dengan canda tawamu walau untuk sekejap
(with your laughter though it's for a while)
karna hanya engkaulah yang sanggup redakan aku
(because you're the only one who can relieve me)

reff2: karna engkaulah satu-satunya untukku
(coz' you are the only one for me)
dan pastikan kita kan selalu bersama
(and make sure we'll always be together)
karna dirimulah yang sanggup mengerti aku
(coz' you can understand me )
dalam susah ataupun senang
(in difficulty or happiness)

bridge:
dapatkah engkau selalu menjagaku
(can you always watch over me?)
dan mampukah engkau mempertahankan aku
(and would you be able to defend me? )


Source: http://liriklaguindonesia.net/s/sheila-on-7/07-desember/sheila-on-7-buat-aku-tersenyum/#ixzz1VZzCMa1y



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)