Special Moments with Kyrieleison

One of the parts in my life that i love the most is when i spend my time with my vocal group "Kyrieleison". the first time i joined this group was in 2007, a year after i entered university. my friend 'k Gesty' asked me to join coz her group was in a need of more personnel. lucky me,,, i was asked..lol

actually i ever participated in some gospel singing contests but hardly got the first position. the best achievement in singing contest is when i was in senior high school, i could be the finalists that went to final. however, i have to admit that other singers were much better than me. i just need more practice i guess.. the problem is singing isn't my focus. i love singing, enjoy singing but not for a competition. i'll sing when i praise the Lord in church or in my daily devotional time. my experience is really personal.. :)

however, God knows that i dont hate singing, so He gave me chance to keep practicing my talent by getting me involved in a group. we, then had practice regularly and joined some vocal group competitions. thank God we won.. it's just because of God's mercy. He gives us a great vocal coach so we can improve our singing skill..

and what becomes my purpose by telling the previous story is to post some photos of 'Kyrieleison'.. hehe
these pics were taken while and after we performed in churches..

on Sunday, 10th July 2011
@ our vocal coach's (K' Jack) house
in front of Gunung Sinai Church
with Athie

at Pniel Sikumana Church


At Pniel Church
with Doni (the only boy-our guitarist), K Elsi (the girl in black shirt)

the funniest one--pic woth Doni, my cousin n our guitarist
Me- infront of K Jack's house

pictures taken on 18th July 2011 at Gunung Sinai Naikolan Church, when were singing in crusade
with K'Ge (left) n Athie (right)


inside Gunung Sinai Church when we were singing
(k Ady-the one who took this pic stood too far from us but that's okey)
Actually my friend took this pic coz the moon on my back was so beautiful but her camera couldn't catch that moon
yeah..those pictures can describe how my life went, goes and will go...
i will always sing, whether i join a group or not, i will never stop singing..
not because of my voice yet i love praising the Lord with all that inside me.. with my voice and my whole aspects of life..

"Let everything that breathes praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!!!"          
 Psalm 150:6
   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)