The Free Gift from God

Do you measure the kindness of the LORD through your success and failure???
if yes, then you have to read this post..

This evening I went to visit the family of my friend who had passed away. As Christian we always have a comforting fellowship in the funeral home.. the servant of God shared the Word of God and what really touches me is when he said 'do not measure the kindness of the LORD through success and failure coz you will never ever understand.

Yes, I agree with him.. sometimes I measure His kindness in this way. when I am successful I'll be joyfully praising Him and testify His goodness in my life. however, when I face failure I will question His love to me..

what I've done-you or anyone-- though we dont realize it, we've brought ourselves to the state of being ignorant and it's the most foolish thing we've ever thought.

why is it so???
just some verses I'm gonna share tonight, maybe you've heard about it many times but if you never then today is the happiest day of your life coz the secret of heaven is unsealed to you..


John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Rome 5:8 But God commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.
1 John 4:9 In this the love of God was revealed in us, because God sent His only begotten Son into the world that we might live through Him.

God Himself has given His Son to die on the cross for you and me so that we may be reconciled with Him through Christ...
How can it become so incredible??

can you imagine where we would go after we die if Christ never died for us to save us from eternal death?
only one exact answer-- HELL--the place where you will never feel 'it's done' coz it stays forever...or in the other word, there's no end.
isn't it a very remarkable gift from God? eternal life through Christ.. you dont have to do anything but God Himself came to save you by scarifying Himself on the cross.. He took the punishment we should bear..

tonight when I was sitting with others, I kept thinking about this--where is my friend now?
is he now beside Jesus in Heaven?

I know I wont ever know this secret but I can be very sure knowing where he is if I know he has received Christ as his saviour. No need to wonder coz he must be very happy there seeing the LORD face to face..

so, the kindness of God can never be measured by success or failure yet His free gift--that is salvation that He gave through Christ.. yes, Eternal life cannot be compared to any success or failure you face today..

it's a free gift...meaning that anyone can get it.. all you need to do is firstly to realize that we're all sinners and have fallen a short the glory of God; secondly, regret for your sin; thirdly, receive Christ as your Lord and personal savior by saying this prayer.."Lord Jesus, I realize that I am a sinner and deserve the death.. but today You've just told me that You have died for my sins, You died to set me free. Today I receive you as my Lord and Saviour,, come into my heart and change my life..take a full control of my life.. In Your precious name I pray, Amen."

If you've received Him I have no more words but 'welcome to the family of God'.. grow deeper in His word by reading your bible daily.. make sure you listen Him speaking day by day...

The LORD bless you..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)