The immature side of me

Sometimes, posting your feeling (including anger) on Facebook will just show the incapability of yourself in solving your own problem..

this is today's worth lesson for me..

I always post whatever I feel on Facebook if I am online. I never think about other's response coz for me I'll get more relieved when I read other comments which are not related to the context of my status. It really amuses me that I dont have time to think about my anger or problems. 

Nevertheless I never think about other's feeling, especially those whom my status refer to.. and this time it's about the one I love. yup, yesterday I was a little bit angry with him so I wrote something on my wall that is only understood by two of us. I never thought that it would hurt him.. No, I never thought before coz I just wanted to make myself relieved. 

Today, after he read he called me and poured out all his feeling, about how that post had really annoyed him. I was stubborn at first. I did not want to admit that I was wrong, had been so childish by posting that status. 
I know I dont have to make all the world know that I was angry with him...it's my childish side--I have to confess my fault. by posting that status I have shown two things;

First, how childish I am coz I dont know how to solve my own problem. rather than posting it to the world, I'd better talk to him privately and try to find solution to our problem. 

Second, how shallow and selfish my love is.. if I say that i love someone it means that I have to be ready facing everything including his weaknesses. even if I am walking, I cant just quit walking before getting the finish line. I have to keep walking till the road is finished for two of us..

this is my immature side that I can share today.. I finally make an important decision that I will try as possible as I can not to post our stuff on my wall. I dont promise I can, I just told him that I will learn.. I hope I can successfully control my emotion. :)

By the way I have started another new step today, that is practicing riding a motor bike. yuhu.. it's really challenging. the main reason I decided to ride a motor bike is to kill my own fear of traffic. once I can ride a motor bike in the heavy traffic, it means I have overcome another giant (my own fear) successfully. I'll post the story of my progress next time..

and the last thing which is out of this topic but has always delighted me is HOW I LOVE SPENDING MY TIME WITH MY KIDS AT SCHOOL....yes, they are all the best cure for my soul... I love them all..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)