A Special Moment in The Traffic Light

It's November rain...
yup I love this month not because it's close to Christmas but because of so many wonderful and touching moments that happen in this special month.

One of those wonderful events just happened this morning when I was on the way to school with ojek. I went to school early this morning but I skipped to take a bemo coz it is always crowded as many people want to go to school and office (my school is located near many offices). My ojek usually goes through Eltari 1 street so we dont have to get through the traffic line but I dont know why this morning he rode through that long way, consequently we had to get the traffic light two times. I was a little bit irritated that's why I commented him about his decision to choose the long way. I was commenting him when I heard somebody calling my name "Miss Nita!". The voice was quite loud and I tried to find who was calling. Then my eyes caught a little boy in his white and red uniform sitting in front of his dad, riding a red scooter next to a car right beside my ojek. the little boy is the student whose class I ever taught once in Supermath. He is the one who always calls my name or greets me whenever he finds me in Supermath. His smile was really sincere and blend. he seemed so happy seeing me in the traffic light.
I was really touched this morning as this little kid always greets me first whenever he sees me and the thing that makes me sad is the fact that I forget his name so whenever he calls me I just can respond him 'yes dear one'.
So this morning after he called me I decided to find out his name soon and memorize it.

One thing I learn form this simple but special moment is that being a teacher is wonderful. you know I feel like I am the luckiest one being loved by so many children. their love to me is too sincere. their love is the reason I stand in the classroom no matter how tired I am. yup.. I love them so much.

I know every teacher in this world may have their own special experiences with their kids and those are the ground they never say say sorry for doing this extraordinary job..

Good luck for all teachers in this world.. keep fighting!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)