Gema Natal 2011

Do you like singing? or are you a member of a church choir?
If yes, you might know that choir competition is the most waiting competition every christmas..
and this year, Paulus church (one of the  presbiterian churches under the congregation of GMIT) held such a great competition. It is held every two years. the name of the competition is GEMA NATAL.
This year it was held from 12 to 14 December (for choir competition) and there are two main categories being competed here, namely contemporary music or modern music and ethnic or traditional music. These two categories are extremely cool, hence in the midst of my busy days, teaching and teaching--I didn't want to miss the choir competition so I decided to let other mentor take over my evening class in Supermath.
Finally I was there, watching the competition and of course I took some pictures with my new digital camera.. :) Here are the pictures..

I forget the name of this choir but I guess they come from So'e ....

This team consists of many of my friends.. almost a quarter of the members are my church friends;
K'Gesty, Ade Ottu, K'Tat, Eke, K' Elsy, and so on...they are all the members of the star choir LOL

This team is from UNDANA--my almamater

Undana team really did their best!! 
Proficiat Undana for being the first winner for contemporary music...

They were dancing while singing

This team is from my neighbor church..
K Ever, the conductor is a friend of mine.. I'm very proud of him :)

Love their traditional cloth.. <3 <3

This team is from east Tarus.. 




God has bestowed these two kids such a great talent in singing..
their voices are sooo amazing!!

the mc in this picture is one of the teachers in Mercusuar..
Pak Erik is Mercu's Geography teacher

He is so good in leading the quiz.. :p







the judges

one of the judges (the man in white) is my favorite.
I like him mainly because of his comment for me when I participated singing competition few years ago.
He said that I had a kind of sexy voice.. LOL
I laugh a lot everytime I remember that memory and am actually grateful for this voice :) 

with Miss Vemy Grace

Gema Natal 2011 is over and more interesting competition is coming soon next two years. Great job youth!!!
keep doing your best for His kingdom's sake.. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)