A Visit to Kindergarten

The best thing in life and probably becomes the treasure of one's life is his childhood. I believe that everyone has his/her own memory about childhood that is evergreen..lol

I do have my own treasure box about childhood. some are embarrassing while the others are so precious and too wonderful to forget and I was brought into those memories when I went to my kindergarten yesterday with my BFF-Mawar, Steffi and Ongky. It was a wonderful moment. Thank God I could captured some pictures with my camera..

the welcome banner on the entrance door :)

the front view of my kindergarten. I used to be very afraid of entering the door coz I used to come late..
Thank God my mom always took me to my class so I didn't have to face my 'scary' principal alone. :) 

In this hall we had some competition and Christmas celebration.
 I still remember one day I got a present from my mom in Christmas celebration. my mom bought me a very beautiful ribbon as my Christmas present.. :)

hahaha... I think they have changed the old swing with the new one..

It's me, standing at the gate of the kindergarten.. :)

so, yesterday was very exciting for me.. I played all things there and wished that I could come back there for a while as a little girl who was wondering abut her tomorrow so that I would be more grateful today as an adult who lives a complicated life... lol.. 

Happy Holiday everybody.. wish you great days on your vacation :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)