Valentine's day

Happy valentine's day friends..

with whom have you spent this special day? (is it really a special day?!! hmmm, yeah many people say like that so I just follow them).
I have many special days in my life and most of them I've spent with my best friends and students. Just like today, I have to teach as usual but what I love is that I am still teaching them. Being with them always makes me feel happy and alive.. yup I feel to be I am when I am teaching. So I've spent half of the day by teaching my kids at school and in Supertmath. Then I and my best friends went to Kupang (Pasar malam) for dinner. We finally had dinner together since the last time we did 2 years ago as the students of university. Tonight we are no longer students but teachers.:) and these are the best moments with my BFF that I've captured;



Ongky and I

two precious girls in my life ; Mawar and Steffi

Steffi, the cutest. :)

 chocolate milkshake...

Our menu on Valentine; Sate, Baked Chicken, rice (of course) and milkshake..
this day almost ends with all special moments but it's not yet special without a love mail from Joseph.. He wrote more than I've ever read.. this should be mentioned as a miracle.. thanks Josephkun! lol

A part from those moments and love letter, I should be really thankful for my sister Monna who just posted a link on my facebook saying that she loves me with a song from 1 Corinthians 13. sometimes she's really romantic.. yeah Thank God for Monna and for every single person who has painted my life with his/her color.
I am also thankful for you blogger who reads this post..

Happy valentine's day.. be thankful for the people around you.. :)







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)