Wonderful time with my students

I have one of my favorite classes in Supermath and it's level 4. I like this class because it's a small class which consists of 3 primary students of grade 5. It doesn't mean I don't like teaching other big classes which consist of 16 students. No, I love those classes too as the students are always attractive and unique but I just love being in a small class. Teaching a small class means I can more easily understand my kids' characters and identify their needs. I can also know them personally and help them more intensely. Beside that I don't spend too much energy, moving from one table to another one just to ensure myself that none of my kids is left behind. lol.

So, this afternoon I taught them. They all came in time and we had much fun in our class. We learnt Present perfect tense and then I helped them to do their homework. After that we played hangman and the last activity we did was taking pictures together. we posed crazily in different expressions. Here are the pictures;



That's all about my afternoon class today. I owe God for every smile, laugh, and especially for those cute and funny expressions. :-D I hope I could always be a teacher that He wants me to be, being more sensitive in responding my calling. I am praying that day by day He draws me closer to His purpose--Touching Eternity And Changing Heart (TEACH).  

Good luck teacher!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)