Gloomy face turning into Joy

I was kinda disappointed a minute ago and just wanted to post all my sadness here yet a minute later God made me smile again by teaching me to think different.

The story just began yesterday. My friend suggested me to apply for New Zealand scholarship and I thought that it wasn't wrong if I tried so I downloaded the application form. There are some important documents I have to prepare including two referent letters from my school principal and former lecturer. Two other important things are the 500-word essays on the contribution of my proposed study to my current job and the latter is to my home country. I have been preparing my two essays coz I have to make it by my own. However, I cannot control all things that I cannot do alone that is my referent letter from my school principal. I've emailed him and he wanted to help me. so after my toefl preparation class, I took 'ojek' and went to his house. Unfortunately I didn't find him there coz I was late 30 minutes. Sadly I went home.
When I got home, I went directly to my room and wanted to pour down my sadness but God laughed at me and whispered me kindly ' Dear one, why don't you think in a different way? why don't you thank for being home safely? why aren't you grateful for your effort today that you've made a move by going to your lecturer home? why aren't you thankful for the kindness of all people you have met today?'
and suddenly I became so embarrassed. I have been easily upset and then have forgot all the kindness of God the whole day.. Finally I got my smile again.. Now I am smiling while typing this post coz I know that the kindness of the Lord is more than all those simple annoying things. Then, the other thing that makes me so happy is that my orders have come and they realy satisfy me. My sweet black shoes and eyeliner from Oriflame..
the sweet black shoes I'm gonna put on my lovely feet :)

brown and grey penliners for my beautiful eyes :)
yup, that's all about my lovely Friday.. I'm gonna work hard on weekend to finish my essay and then go find my principal and lecturer for the referent letters, and then going to the notary for having my copy of passport certified and then going to a discussion forum on hunting scholarship and so on and so on... that's how I describe my weekend briefly..
wish me luck!!!!

Good night friends.. nice dream!!!

" DO NOT SORROW FOR THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH'
Nehemiah 8:10

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)