Having Faith

What a wonderful day He has made!!!
I've been so blessed having Jesus as my Lord and savior. When I feel weary He gives me strength. When heaps of burden weigh me down, His mighty Hands lift me up.

He indeed spoke to me tonight to strengthen me from the book of Hebrew chapter 11;


11:1 Now faith is [the] substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
11:3 By faith we understand that] the ages were] framed by a word of God, so that the things being seen not to have come into being out of the things that appear.
11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [Him], for he who comes to God must believe that He is and [that] He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

These three verses teach me to;
1. Keep my faith in Him regardless of any circumstances- even the worst, I should keep my eyes focus on Him.

2. See the truth behind the fact. Having faith means how you see the truth through the facts just as You believe that the universe was created by God even though you were not there when He laid the foundation of all. Having faith in Christ means how I still believe in Him for the things unseen before me. 

3. Keep my faith in oder to please Him coz without faith it is impossible to please Him . To have faith is to have the truth, purity and repentance within you. By faith you're renewed everyday.  

If He' longed to strengthen me, I truly believe that He also longs to do the same in your life. Whatever you're struggling now keep your faith in Jesus Christ then you'll see how He enables you to face the giants in your life. 

Stay blessed..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)