Last week activities

A new day in a new week.. what a day!!
I've been so blessed during the week that just passed over facing so many things and dealing with a lot of people. My boyfriend said that he wanted to be my secretary if I needed one since he didn't get any chance to talk with me during the week.. Lol, sometimes I think that he's too 'lebay'. :)

So, in this great chance I would like to share my -moment to moment- of the last week activities.

The first one started on holiday 'Nyepi' for Hinduism. It was on Friday, the free day for anyone in Indonesia when people could go to beach or ant other recreation places but not for me coz I had to wake up early in the morning preparing myself for Try out and Coloring Competition held by Supermath Plus. I was appointed to be one of the MC for this event. I was previously kinda nervous but Thank God the other MC was very professional and friendly so I could get into the flow quite well.

they are carefully reading the try out questions
Nice work!!!
she looks so serious...
it's perfect, right?!
I love the flower on her head--beautiful..
me n K'Raka-the mc
all mentors pose together after the event

The next day, last Saturday I has two activities which required me for being wise in managing time. Our vocal group sang for a senior high students' fellowship and at the same day and the same time I had to attend my friend's proposal or 'maso minta'. Finally I could do these two appointments though I didn't attend the fellowship fully as I went to my friend's 'maso minta' after we sang.
we pose in front of the hall before the fellowship
My friend Anty looks so pretty and happy in her red kebaya.. perfect smile :)
We pose together :)
the rotenese grandpa with his ti'i langga (traditional hat from Rote) is playing the brass

 And yesterday I went to attend my niece and nephew baptism ceremony in Kaniti village
Kim, my beautiful cute niece
The woman pastor was sprinkling the water on Wesly's head
Kimi kept loking at the camera.. :)

Sometimes I feel tired but when I contemplate all for a while I realize that I've got something worthier than just sitting and doing nothing. That's why I said I have been so blessed doing all these activities. Thank be to God for His blessing..
What about your weekend?!
Have you got something worthy?

Enjoy every single second of your life as it comes only once..

Stay blessed..


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)