The 2012 National Exam at Givans

It's been almost a week after National Exam for senior high school students. A year preparation for 4 day examination sounds crazy yet it was very relieved when the bell rang at 01.00p.m. on Thursday. All students yelled up to pour out their tension. They were all happy though still they wonder about the result.

The previous setting was what I saw in Giovanni Catholic Senior High School Kupang when I supervised the exam in Giovanni. I was happy when they said I would supervise there coz the school was my former high school. Going back there not as a student but as a teacher made me feel kinda weird. Why? Because I was there, talking with all my teachers (those who had contributed for my success) as a teacher not as their student. It made me feel awkward but so proud of being a teacher.

The national exam held for 4 days and we supervised with teachers from Muhamadiah. It was really fun knowing them all. My partner was Mrs. Djamila. She was a senior teacher in Biology. We supervised different classes each session and day. But almost all classes that we supervised were Science class, only the last session of the last day we supervised IPS or Social Science class. I missed the chance to take a picture with Mrs. Djamila (---I hope I would meet her again) because we were busy with students 'LJK' (computer answer sheet) as we had to make sure that they filled their bio-data and all items in that sheet correctly.
I only got a chance to capture one moment when they were working on Math. They looked so serious :D. here are the pictures

The exam was over but it wasn't the end of all coz 4 weeks later, on 26th May they will get the result of their 3 year struggle in high school. After that they will begin their new chapter in university. As teacher I can only pray for their success as we all have done our part very well so lets surrender all to God.

Students, getting ready for the euphoria on 26th May??
Hopefully 100 % graduation for Givans and Mercusuar!!! Amen

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)