Tempoe Doloe II

I opened my old album a few days ago and found some pictures that can best describe how wonderful my childhood was...
Little Haniva and her papa
Baptized, not sure it's me or my sister Monna :3
My grandma carried me with her entire love :)
2 0r 3 year old Haniva on her grandma's lap
My young mama.. lol, she was very slim, can't believe how she's turned into a big mama
Time flies and today I'm 23 going to be 24.. counting down for that age and I'm gonna be a woman.. lol
I wonder how I will probably look like when I am 50.. am I gonna be a big mama like my mom today???
I'm praying it won't ever happen.. :D
My only hope is that I'm gonna be the best mom for my kids like my mom and be the best grandma for my grandchildren like my grandma, so that one day  my kids will proudly upload their childhood pictures and tell the world how wonderful their childhood is.. :) #make a wish!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)