GRII Karawaci Choir

Good morning!!

This time I am gonna be a little bit sentimental by writing this post. :)

Actually I just wanna tell the world how proud I am to be a sister of Monna Leo and how happy I am seeing her grow in a good understanding of the truth.
When I attended the fellowship in GRII Karawaci last week, I saw her singing and playing 'angklung' with her choir team and I was utterly touched, then the tears fell down from my eyes. I was kinda shy as I didn't want other people see me crying. But I was very touched and trembled when they sang this song. What I prayed in my heart is "Oh God.. thank You for placing my sister in the right place.. I am happy that she's growing well in truth".
Then I realize that there's no more joy than seeing your brother or sister grow in spirit at the right place.. :)
I am so blessed with her as my sister! Thank God for Monna! God bless GRII Karawaci! May the church bless more people and bring them to Christ!

Here is the video during the rehearsal (before the fellowship)
And this one is during the fellowship
" When we all get to heaven,
what a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
we'll sing and shout the victory!"
Be Blessed, 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)