Another Open Door, Another New Hope

Browsing, researching, finding information and reading...... these activities are what I've been doing recently.

After getting a notification mail from NZ Embassy, I made a a commitment that I won't give up on applying the scholarship. Yeah, and seems like God also wants the same thing. Why? Because it seems like He opens more access by letting me meet people who are willing to help me. Moreover, I have got some necessary books to support my effort for the scholarship..
the first three books from miss Grace, Dessy and ma'am Lincia

  • Miss Grace Harris, our ETA this year gave me a Thesaurus dictionary and a book on types of text to help me prepare my Fulbright master program's Essay.

  • Ma'am Lincia gave me a book on how to prepare myself before studying in the US. She said that last year she gave the same book to miss Cece and she got the scholarship to study master of TESOL in Australia and this year she gave it to me so I have to prepare myself for the same success (amen... Let Thy will be done)


  • My sweet student, Dessy Noelik lent me an interesting novel that helps me to learn about American culture as the novel was written by an American Jew.
I am so grateful for knowing that there are still many people who care for me. Even when I feel like I am almost at the edge of hopelessness, God shows me His mercy by teaching me that His grace is too sufficient for me.
So, here I am today with my new hopes and struggles...

Australia or America, lets see where He guides me.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)