"Colorful Memory of Our Classroom" on Independence Day at Mercu

Independence day celebration has passed over but I think it's not wrong to share what we had been doing in Mercusuar Senior High school for celebrating the day. As I took some pictures of the classroom's decoration with the theme "Colorful memory of our classroom", now I could share with you all how my students have interpreted the theme and applied it to their classroom creatively. Lets go checking...

This is how 'SEPATU' (SEbelas IPA saTU) interpreted

XI IPA 1
Then Accelerated class proved that they are intelligent enough to explore the theme
Accelerated classroom
Next we have XII IPS 2 with its greeny
XII IPS 2
I forget whose class it is but this is the room where we study Chemistry with Mr. Eben Kasse and Ms. Debby Lassa
Chemistry room
Next we have come to X-1 room with Mr. Victor Dillak  (Math teacher) as their supervisor
X-1 classroom
Whose class next... yup, we have XII IPA1 with their colorful painting on the wall.. love it!
XII IPA 1
 and MADU or XII IPA 2 with their bird painting on the wall
XII IPA2

These are not all the classrooms.. there are still many but I don't have chance to take all the pictures with my camera as the rooms were locked. But some of the classrooms have shown you how creatively my students interpreted the theme and decorated it with all their excitement of being Indonesian.

Though it is too late, I just want to say "Happy 67th anniversary Indonesia". We are all proud of being Indonesian despite all the problems happen here. Lets make everything better together.. :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)