It is What it is

......and the notification of the 2012 Australia Scholarship Awards was just coming yesterday.. It's coming earlier than I thought. I didn't go to see but my friends did for me. Guess what I got?


Thank God for teaching me what is good from failure.
It sounds silly that I am still thankful for this situation but I am truly thankful. A month after sending my application, I promised God that I would thank Him for good or bad. I promise Him that nothing can take away my dream. I promise Him that I will work harder for my dream.

So, when knowing that my name wasn't on the list for the interview I learned the hardest thing;
be thankful for the failure. Even when the tears finally rolled down from my eyes, my heart still whispered, " I thank You Lord for this failure.. yes, I still love You."

It is what it is...
The fact is there are always things we cannot control. When you have done all the best you can but the result is not according to what you want, all you can do is to say "Thank God for this failure". It is much better to know that He answers 'not yet' than to think that no one gives you an answer.

Happy belated Thanksgiving Day friends... What are you thankful for today?

Be blessed,


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)