X-Men : First Class

Do you have any favorite super hero when you were kiddo?
I do have some and have been lately freaking in love with them since I watched (again) X-Men First Class a few weeks ago.

Charles Xavier is my favorite mutant. He is just so cool. Being able to control people's mind is a scarce gift. It's kinda dangerous if those who get the gift use it for crime. Yet Charles Xavier or Professor X has a different view on human being. Instead of attacking human for the sake of mutant's existence, he wants to protect them from great disaster caused by Magneto. For keeping this principal, that makes him weaker-as what Magneto said- he has to choose his own away and becomes the enemy of Magneto.

The last time I watched X-Men it was about 8 or 10  years ago, so I am soooo happy seeing this movie again. Can't believe that it's been a decade when finally seeing another series that tells about their first class. I finally know why Prof.X always calls Magneto his old friend. Moreover, I love this movie because of James McAvoy starring as Prof. X. I've seen his outstanding performance in 'Wanted' so it's such a bliss to see him again playing as the young Prof. X. Talented, cool, good-looking and smart, these words could best describe him that's why I think none deserves that character but him.

Anyway, I've lately found why Jean could fall in love with Logan even though she has been in a relationship with Scott. Yeah, bad boy enchantment is stronger than good boy! lol. 10 years ago I thought that Scott was better than Logan but it's different now.. Seeing the X-Men series from the view of  a 24 year-old girl has turned me eyes to a bad boy like Logan. It's kinda funny and silly finding yourself changing because of time..

X-Men First class, it's all about choice. Sometimes you have to choose your own way and stay firmly in what you believe it's the truth. So, if you were a mutant with a gift of telepathy like Prof. X, what would you do? Would you do it for your own sake or for the sake's of human being? And again, it's all about choice.

And good news for all X-Men lovers that its sequel X-Men; Days of Future Past, will release soon in 2014.. yay!! looking forward to seeing it... :)





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)