25th Birthday


Bali, 28 June 2013


Birthday...

When people celebrate the repetition of their born day there must be some things they are thinking of; what they have done over the year just passed by, what they'll do (wishes) and then like an alarm ringing, they are reminded of growing older and older.. lol.

What I am thinking right now is seeing the fact that I am getting older, a quarter century.. 25 years old. Hey time, where are you flying, dude?? what the hell have I done with my years of life??? are those things just trash?? Eventually there are so many random things to contemplate. But the very crazy thing is that I am not at home on my birthday!!! I did a different thing to celebrate my birthday this year. For the first time in my life I celebrate my birthday far away from home. Yup, my 25th anniversary is in Bali. It's kinda weird when I stayed awake till 12 p.m last night and realized that I wasn't in my room with my comfy bed. The air is still the same but the soul is different.. yet I am very thankful for this opportunity because God has given me everything, more than enough. Love, care and prayer and a birthday gift that arrived a day before my birthday are ample..too much!!! psstt what is the gift?? I'll post it later when everything is finished. I promise I'll write about it because it will become my life testimony about patience in waiting.. :)

Birthday.. finally it is not about getting older, even though I am in the process and every one keeps asking me "when will you get married?" and I can only answer "In God's perfect timing" lol.. No, it's not about it all but more about being realized that I have many people that love me and that is why I have a thousand reasons to be thankful for this life. Thank You Jesus!!!

Thank You Lord for Your guidance..
 Happy Birthday Haniva!!!!

A birthday present from K NonaLuis.. sooo damn cute!!!
Love,

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)