7 October 2013

7 October. Raining.

I have been looking forward to October 7th because there are two things I love from this day; Joseph's birthday and raining. His birthday has been such a blessed day, that's why even I have to repeat it over and over, I still love to say; "happy birthday Mr. 0710. You make 07 October always special in my life."

I am thankful for this moment coz I know that you grow a day older and see how this sentimental fool can be.., when she tries to write a birthday song, when she thinks so hard to make your day, when she's getting lost in all her thoughts, when she waits a whole day to say....
"I love you"
If everything has been written down why worry we say, it's you and me with a little left of sanity





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)