Fulbright Notification

After waiting quite long for my Fulbright notification, I finally got an email from the committee. I know I didn't make it since July 2013 when accidentally reading one of the successful candidate's status on Facebook. He is my Senior High school friend. So, it is not a surprise anymore when I read this email;

Dear Ms. Haniva Yunita Leo,

A preliminary review of your recent application for the 2014 Fulbright Ph.D Program has been now made by a panel of Indonesian and American representatives on behalf of the American Indonesian Exchange Foundation. We regret to inform you that the panel is unable to include your application among those selected for further consideration.

Your interest in the 2014 Fulbright Ph.D Program is greatly appreciated, and we wish you every success in your future endeavors. We would encourage you to reapply next year, if you are still interested in participating in this program.


Best wishes,

Indonesian Fulbright Program Team
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
CIMB Niaga Plaza
3rd Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Jakarta 12920
Tel: 6221-5296 1977/1966

Well, it is what it is.. I have promised to myself that I will never quit struggling for the scholarship. The LORD knows what is the best for me. My part is to try, the rest is in God's hand. I believe there's a purpose for every failure in my life. One day I will realize why I should fail first.. I believe that all things work together for good. That is His promise and it is enough for me. it's enough. =)

Glory be to God alone!!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)