A random story of a life time

I am thinking about writing something today. I should admit that I've been too lazy to write since I was starting my new job. I let my diary unwritten, empty and lonesome. If they were animate, they would be crying for being lonely. So, here I tell my apology to all my empty sheets of diary and of course the spaces on my blog. sorry for being so harsh and ignorant lately..

What I'm gonna share today is all related to the future. First, it's about my scholarship application that almost made me upset and the second one is about our 'coming soon' wedding day. The two topics sound quite serious, right?! yup.. as I've never been playing around with my life.

Scholarship was closely reachable this year.. yes, that's what I was thinking early, yet it's not that easy to grab. I should keep my application saved as a draft until next year. You'll never imagine how hard I was working on my application, stealing some minutes on my hectic working days. I was so enthusiastic and full of energy until I came to the last step of the application; getting my boss' recommendation. That was the end of my struggle this year. She was supporting me to study but the bureaucracy not. She suggested me to take another year of working experience before applying next year. Honestly, it' wasn't easy at first. I shed my tears the whole week before I stood strong to let things go. I told myself, I'll never quit for reaching what I've been dreaming. However, God has been so amazing in my life. He made me learn something from my disappointment. When I was thinking to loose, He gave me the hope. It was not literally for me personally but for my little sister. Yeah, God has granted the opportunity for my youngest sister to get her master in China. Such an amazing grace from God above! That's how He made me speechless. I was crying in my heart, thanking Him for this grace. He has turned my mourning into dancing! I am praying that God will keep on blessing every single step my sister has taken. Whatever the result would be, our family will keep praising the LORD!

Our dream home is under construction
The second thing to share is about our marriage. Yeah, I am gonna be serious now. It's finally coming to me. The day me and Joseph has been waiting for. When first time he told me that he loved me, we never dreamt too far. What we knew was that it was quite impossible because of the difference. All that we did was going with the flow, let God worked on what He's started. So this time I'm gonna testify that it's God alone, by His marvellous work, we've been walking together for almost 8 years. Yes, 8 years full of tears and joy. Crazy, right?! My friend said a joke that our relationship is like having a credit house for it takes years. :D If it's not God, we will never be together today. If it's not God, Joseph and I will never walk this far. Glory to God alone, the source of love. Now, we're still preparing for all wedding stuff. It's too much but we promise to be thankful for reaching this line is not easy. Building our dream house is also another giant to face. haaahh... tiring but challenging. Joseph said that we'll be much happier to stay in a house that we build by our own, by which we pour out our full attention and prayer, and the house where we're gonna raise our kids to love God and neighbours. So, we are officially building our home, our future.

I never stop thanking God for blessing us. I am thankful for having Jesus in my life, I am thankful that He wipes my tears, even He puts them into his bottle..knowing that every shed of tears is like a diamond in His sight. I am thankful for He has made me find Yosep Molan Tapun in His perfect time  and has guided us through every obstacle in the journey of our love. No other words to say but I am thankful, am thankful and am thankful.


Stay blessed in Jedidiah,







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)