My Life in the Last Two Months

I finally break the silence!! yay.. My life has been quite hectic and that's why I feel so sorry for having ignored "Jedidiah" for almost 2 months. sorry... :( How's everybody doing? Once I logged in to dashboard and looked down on the list of updates I know that I have missed so many stories from everyone who loves to share their life in this cyber world. I hope I could have plenty of time, sitting down to write the things I have left unwritten but it is not enough so I just share in brief all the things happened in the last two months of my life.

1. The First Selection of Bina Antar Budaya Chapter Bali in Kupang

It was such an unforgettable moment coz for the first time this student exchange program was held in Kupang. As Kupang has not been a chapter, we were a little bit difficult to get our students join this program. But thank God, the committee from Bali was willing to help us. Miss Grace Harris, our Fulbright English teaching Assistant had done so much effort to make this program available to Kupang-East Nusa Tenggara students. She tried to contact US embassy and the committee from Bali, encouraged students to apply and finally we had so many students interested in this program. The selection was held in SMA Negeri 3 Kupang. There are two schools that participated for this selection; SMA Kristen Mercusuar and SMA Negeri 3 Kupang because these two schools have Fulbright ETA who promoted this program but I believe next year all students from any school in East Nusa Tenggara can join. Next selection will be held in Kupang on June 8-9. Hope that we could send the representatives from Kupang to America even though it means that we should work super hard. Lets make it true!!!

so relieved after 7 hour test!!!

from left to right; Pak Bobby Tangkonda (English teacher from SMA N3 Kupang), Pak Guna (the committe from Bali), me, miss Grace Harris (ETA in SMA Mercusuar Kupang) and pak Ross Natividad (ETA in SMA N 3 Kupang)


2. Farewell with Miss Grace Harris

After 9 months served as ETA in Mercusuar, miss Grace should go back home to US on May 3rd. The big family of Mercusuar couldn't stand crying as we have spent so many precious moments together. I personally feel so sad coz I have such a great impression with her. She's been my inspiration so far. When I failed my scholarship application last year, she was on my side to support me. Because of her support also, I finally finished my Fulbright application, the one that I have dreamed for 3 years. Regardless of the result, I will give myself a present for successfully completing and sending my application to AMINEF. I promise her that I will struggle hard to pursue my Master in US even though it is the most competitive one. I must go to study there and meet her again! See u again sis... ;*

with miss Grace at Nunsui beach, after monitoring Bina Antar Budaya's first selection.
3. A Visit to Oetune Beach

Don't you know that Timor, East Nusa Tenggara has so many beatiful beaches?? if no, I will tell you briefly one of them. Oetune beach is the attractive one. Even though I love Tablolong beach for its white sand, Oetune is very enchanting with its masculine waves and beautiful sand stretching along the south seas. People say that Kolbano is more beautiful but I just haven't seen it so I promote you this one. Both of these beaches are located in Soe, TTS. Last week I got chance to visit this 'handsome' beach with my church friends. We had a day break after completing one program that has spent much energy. So, we spent 4 hours from Kupang to Oetune with bus and car but this 4 hour journey means nothing at all when we finally arrived in this place.. sure..you also won't regret it.


yups.. those are just some that I could share. I believe that everyone also has so many great moments in life that should be thankful for. But sometimes we just don't realize that they are so precious. That's why I'm writing this post coz I don't wanna miss any moment to be thankful for. Good or bad, success or failure I'm sure God is still writing my life story and my life is so beautiful!!

Hope you also realize that your life is beautiful either.

Have a great weekend!!!
May the Grace and Mercy of God Most High be upon you..


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

If "Hot Blooded Woman" was made into a Drama"

When God says 'Not Yet' (again)

Easter (7 words on the cross)